Sunday, June 14, 2020

I will design a professional podcast cover art


https://bit.ly/3e0oJPr

About This Gig

Hey! looking for an amazing podcast cover to grab the attention of the listeners? 


well, you are visiting the right gig.Let me help you standout in the ocean of podcasts with my amazing and professional designs.

Why choose me?

  • Covers would be compatible with iTunes, sound-cloud, podbean, stitcher and much more.
  • Creative podcast cover with unlimited revisions.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Quick and clear communication.
  • High quality.
  • Source file


GET YOUR  PODCAST COVER  DESIGNED THE WAY YOU LIKE IT !

NOTE

 I don't offer character or Mascot designing in the above packages. If you want to convert your image into cartoonish look then you have to pay extra for this.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any query or question. If you need anything that is not included in the gig you may get a custom quote.

ORDER NOW!

https://bit.ly/3e0oJPr


Compare Packages

$15

BasicBEGINNER

$25

StandardENHANCED

$45

PremiumULTIMATE
Professional Podcast cover (2000x2000) unlimited revisions professional designProfessional podcast cover (3000x3000) unlimited revisions source fileHigh-end professional podcast cover (3000x3000) unlimited revisions source file 5 platforms
Source File
Revisions
36Unlimited
Delivery Time1 day1 day1 day
Total

$15

$25

$45

REVIEWS!


https://bit.ly/3e0oJPr

Reviews4.9

(118

  • So incredible! I have had nothing but bad luck on fiverr. I have received poor products and poor communication, despite reviews saying "excellent communications." This seller is hands down the best designer I've worked with out of 4 or 5 purchases on the site and over hundreds of messages with others. This seller ACTUALLY communicates flawlessly and instantly. She understood everything I was saying and I understood everything she was saying. As an American, that can be hard to come by on this site. Thank you so much!!

  • She was the best to work with made all the changes I wanted I would give her 6 stars if I could






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List